Most U.S. voters believe President Trump will be reelected in November, a Monmouth University Poll released Tuesday revealed.
The survey, taken February 6-9, 2020, among 827 registered voters, showed that the majority, 66 percent, believe that Trump will “definitely” or “probably” be reelected in November, whereas 28 percent say he will “definitely” or “probably” lose.
Republicans are brimming with confidence, with 59 percent indicating that Trump’s reelection is “definite” and 34 percent saying it is “probable” for a grand total of 93 percent. The survey shows hesitancy among Democrats. Only 11 percent believe their candidate will “definitely” defeat the president, while 44 percent say he or she probably will beat Trump. More>>
CNN contributor Van Jones warned fellow panelists, and Democrats in general, on Tuesday evening that President Donald Trump was helping African-Americans “in real life” and reaching out to them for their vote in 2020. More>>
Several prominent members of the GOP trolled Democrats after the colossal Iowa caucus failure that transpired Monday evening into Tuesday, mocking it as the party “that wants to run” everyone’s health care. More>>
President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign announced Thursday it had raised $46 million in the fourth quarter of 2019, according to Reuters. More>>
Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg (D) enters the presidential race with three percent support nationally, according to a new CNN poll. More>>
With billionaire gun controller Michael Bloomberg testing the waters for a presidential run it is time to think about some of his favorite gun control proposals and how they would impact gun owners on a national level. More>>